Get an overview of this hotel3-star hostal with free breakfast and restaurant
Popular property highlights
- Helpful staff
Situated in Machu Picchu, this hostal is 0.1 mi (0.2 km) from Aguas Calientes Hot Springs and 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from Manuel Chavez Ballon Site Museum. Machu Picchu and Huayna Picchu are also within 6 mi (10 km).
This hostal features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a coffee shop/café. Free continental breakfast, free WiFi in public areas, and free train station pick-up are also provided. Additionally, dry cleaning, laundry facilities, and a 24-hour front desk are onsite.
All 12 rooms offer free WiFi, room service, and TVs with cable channels. Other amenities available to guests include free bottled water, hair dryers, and showers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Dining options at the hostal include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This hot springs hostal also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities.
Hostal Pakarina has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 12
- Number of floors - 3
- Coffee shop or café
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free train station pickup
- Year Built 2010
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Separate bedroom
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning between 5:00 AM and 8:30 AM.
Cchaquinapac - This restaurant specializes in Peruvian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered.
Room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hot springs nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 10 AM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is 9 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 5 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
No pets or service animals allowed
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Hostal Pakarina
- Hostal Pakarina Hostel
- Hostal Pakarina Hostel Machupicchu
- Hostal Pakarina Machupicchu
- Hostal Pakarina Machupicchu Hostel
- Hostal Pakarina Hostel Machu Picchu
- Hostal Pakarina Machu Picchu
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hostal prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.