Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelCusco hostal in Cusco Historic Center with restaurant and massage/treatment rooms
Popular property highlights
Located in Cusco Historic Center, this hostal is steps from Museo de Plantas Sagradas Magicas y Medicinales, Museum of Contemporary Art, and ChocoMuseum. La Merced Church and Plaza de Armas are also within 5 minutes.
A restaurant, self parking, and massage/treatment rooms are available at this hostal. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include laundry facilities, a 24-hour front desk, and tour/ticket assistance.
All 15 rooms offer free WiFi, 2 bathrooms, and LED TVs with cable channels. Other amenities available to guests include in-room massages, showers, and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window
Hostal Teatro Inka
The hostal offers a restaurant. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. For a surcharge, the property provides a shuttle from the hotel to the airport (available 24 hours), a train station pick-up service, and a train station drop-off service. This Cusco hostal also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Airport transportation - drop-off (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Train station drop-off (surcharge)
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation
- Laundry facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 15
- Number of floors - 2
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access - surcharge
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed internet ( USD 1 per hour )
Self parking (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Second bathroom
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Private bathroom
- LED TV
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 9:30 AM.
Hostal Teatro Inka has a restaurant on site.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Rafting nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Skydiving nearby
Check-in time starts at 11 AM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 9 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 15 per stay.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 5 per person (approximately)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 1 per hour (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 8 per vehicle
- Airport shuttle fee per child: USD 3 (from 3 to 10 years old)
- Self parking fee: USD 10.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per stay
- Hostal Teatro Inka
- Hostal Teatro Inka Cusco
- Hostal Teatro Inka Hostel
- Hostal Teatro Inka Hostel Cusco
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Alcohol is not served at this property.