This hostel is located in Cusco (Cusco Historic Center), near the airport, Pre-Columbian Art Museum, Hatunrumiyoc, and Museum of Religious Art. Also nearby are Inca Museum and San Blas Church.
In addition to a restaurant, Hostel Jacaranda Inn features complimentary wireless Internet access. Other amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services and laundry facilities.
All guestrooms include complimentary wireless Internet access and private bathrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hostel Jacaranda Inn
The hostel offers a restaurant. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This Cusco hostel also offers tour/ticket assistance, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
- Total number of rooms - 10
- Number of floors - 2
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Guests are offered a complimentary full breakfast each morning.
Hostel Jacaranda Inn has a restaurant serving breakfast and lunch.
Check-in time starts at 11 AM
Check-out time is 10 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Cash Deposit Required
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Additionally, the tax is applied per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest. Foreign guests must present a passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in.
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.