Get an overview of this hotel3-star Cusco hotel in Cusco Historic Center with 2 restaurants
Popular property highlights
Located in Cusco Historic Center, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Cusco Craft Center, Garcilaso de la Vega Stadium, and Plaza Tupac Amaru. Centro de Textiles and Temple of the Sun are also within 15 minutes.
2 restaurants, a bar/lounge, and a coffee shop/café are available at this hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, 24-hour room service, a business center, and a meeting room are onsite.
All 45 rooms offer free wired Internet, 24-hour room service, and plasma TVs with cable channels. Other amenities available to guests include minibars, rainfall showerheads, and coffee makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Mabey Palacio Imperial
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wired and wireless Internet access.
This 3-star property offers access to a business center and a meeting room. This Cusco hotel also offers concierge services, laundry facilities, and 24-hour room service.
- Year Built 2004
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Total number of rooms - 45
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Coffee shop or café
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 7
- Business center
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Shopping on site
Available in all rooms: Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
- Rainfall showerhead
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Free wired Internet
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- In-room safe
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Room service (24 hours)
- Plasma TV
Where to Eat
A complimentary breakfast is offered.
Qawarina - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Imperial - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Mabey - Onsite bar.
24-hour room service is available.
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-in time ends at 10:30 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Hotel Mabey Palacio Imperial
- Hotel Mabey Palacio Imperial Cusco
- Mabey Palacio Imperial
- Mabey Palacio Imperial Cusco
- Mabey Palacio Imperial Hotel
- Palacio Imperial