Get an overview of this hotelLuxury Cusco hotel in Cusco Historic Center with 2 restaurants
Located in Cusco Historic Center, this luxury hotel is steps from Municipal Palace Museum, Museum of Religious Art, and UNSAAC Yale International Center. Iglesia y Monasterio de Santa Catalina and Santa Catalina Convent are also within 5 minutes.
This smoke-free hotel features 2 restaurants, a full-service spa, and an indoor pool. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a bar/lounge, a spa tub, and spa services.
All 153 rooms feature thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers, along with conveniences such as refrigerators and coffee makers. Memory foam beds and iPod docks are standard, as are LCD TVs with cable channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
JW Marriott El Convento Cusco
In addition to a full-service spa, JW Marriott El Convento Cusco features an indoor pool and a spa tub. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Business-related amenities at this 5-star property consist of limo/town car service and meeting rooms. This luxury hotel also offers spa services, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff.
JW Marriott El Convento Cusco is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 153
- Number of floors - 6
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms 5
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Indoor pool
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 10 per night ), Wired internet access ( USD 10 per night )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- iPod docking station
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Memory foam mattress
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
A complimentary breakfast is offered.
JW Marriott El Convento Cusco has 2 restaurants serving lunch and dinner.
Qespi Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in Peruvian cuisine and serves dinner only. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site.
Health Club Spa has 2 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy. The spa is equipped with a spa tub and a steam room.
The spa is open daily.
- Steam room in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Spa tub in spa
- Facial treatments
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
No pets or service animals allowed
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: USD 30.00 per accommodation, per night
- Spa access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room bottled water
- Additional inclusions
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 10 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 10 per night (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 72 per vehicle (one way)
- JW Marriott Cusco
- JW Marriott Hotel Cusco
- JW Marriott El Convento Cusco Hotel
- JW Marriott El Convento Hotel
- JW Marriott El Convento Cusco
- JW Marriott El Convento
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.