Get an overview of this hotelAdults-only Cusco hostel in Cusco Historic Center with free breakfast
Popular property highlights
Located in Cusco Historic Center, this hostel is within a 5-minute walk of Cusco Museum of Popular Art, La Merced Church, and ChocoMuseum. Church of the Company of Jesus and Museum of Contemporary Art are also within 10 minutes.
Along with a restaurant, this hostel has a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café. Free continental breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Other amenities include a snack bar/deli, a rooftop terrace, and coffee/tea in a common area.
Rooms offer balconies or patios and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Milhouse Hostel Cusco
The hostel offers a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This Cusco hostel also offers a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills.
Milhouse Hostel Cusco has designated areas for smoking.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Luggage storage
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Rooftop terrace
- Concierge services
- Snack bar/deli
- Designated smoking areas
- Billiards or pool table
- Laundry facilities
- Free breakfast
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Television in common areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Total number of rooms - 30
- Free WiFi
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free wired Internet
- Multilingual staff
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
- Balcony or patio
Where to Eat
A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10:30 AM. An additional breakfast (subject to charges) is served daily.
Milhouse Hostel Cusco has a restaurant on site.
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- This property welcomes adults only.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Cusco Milhouse
- Milhouse Cusco
- Milhouse Hostel
- Milhouse Hostel Cusco