Get an overview of this hotelHistoric Cusco hotel in Cusco Historic Center with restaurant
Popular property highlights
Located in Cusco Historic Center, this historic hotel is steps from Museum of Religious Art, UNSAAC Yale International Center, and Hatunrumiyoc. Kusicancha and Santa Catalina Convent are also within 5 minutes.
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a 24-hour business center, coffee/tea in a common area, and 24-hour room service.
All 99 rooms offer free WiFi, 24-hour room service, and LCD TVs with cable channels. Other amenities available to guests include minibars, free bottled water, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. This business-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in a common area. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests.
Novotel Cusco is a smoke-free property.
- Luggage storage
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 99
- Coffee shop or café
- Number of floors - 5
- Free WiFi
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service (24 hours)
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 5 AM and 9:30 AM.
La Cave - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Check-in time ends at 6 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 16 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: PEN 35.75 for adults and PEN 35.75 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: PEN 50 per person (one way)
- Cusco Novotel
- Novotel Cusco
- Novotel Hotel Cusco
- Accor Cusco
- Novotel Cusco Hotel Cusco
- Novotel Cusco Hotel
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Up to 2 children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.