Get an overview of this hotelClothing optional hotel with free breakfast and restaurant
Located in the heart of Cusco, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Temple of the Sun, Qorikancha, and Cusco Craft Center. Plaza Tupac Amaru and Centro de Textiles are also within 15 minutes.
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has a coffee shop/café and coffee/tea in a common area. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, dry cleaning, laundry facilities, and a 24-hour front desk are onsite.
All 27 rooms offer comforts like pillowtop beds and pillow menus, plus free WiFi and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Showers and desks are also available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Pacha Hotel MuseoAvenida de la Cultura 220 Cusco 08200
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A complimentary breakfast is offered. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This Art Deco hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, coffee/tea in a common area, and a fireplace in the lobby.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 27
- Number of floors - 4
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1991
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Pillowtop mattress
- Pillow menu
Where to Eat
A complimentary breakfast is offered.
Pacha Hotel Museo has a restaurant on site.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Kayaking nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Check-in time starts at 10 AM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 9 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 3 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Cash Deposit Required
No pets or service animals allowed
- 10 percent destination fee will be charged
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Pacha Hotel Museo
- Pacha Hotel Museo Cusco
- Pacha Museo
- Pacha Museo Cusco
We should mention
Clothing is optional at this property. This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Up to 2 children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property. Alcohol is not permitted at this property.