Get an overview of this hotelLuxury Cusco hotel in Cusco Historic Center with full-service spa
Popular property highlights
Located in Cusco Historic Center, this luxury hotel is steps from Temple of the Sun and Qorikancha. Centro de Textiles and Santa Catalina Convent are also within 10 minutes.
This smoke-free hotel features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and a 24-hour fitness center. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a bar/lounge, a coffee shop/café, and a sauna are onsite.
All 203 rooms feature thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers, plus free wired Internet and LED TVs with cable channels. Other amenities available to guests include iPod docks, 24-hour room service, and WiFi.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Palacio del Inka, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Cusco
In addition to a full-service spa, Palacio del Inka, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Cusco features a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 5-star property offers access to a business center and a meeting room. Event facilities measuring 3358 square feet (312 square meters) include a conference center. This luxury hotel also offers spa services, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests.
Palacio del Inka, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Cusco is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 4
- Business center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Conference space
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service spa
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 203
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference center
- Year Built 1976
- Conference space size (feet) - 3358
- Conference space size (meters) - 312
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 12 per day ), Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Premium bedding
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Free toiletries
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Hair dryer
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Free wired Internet
- iPod docking station
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- LED TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
A complimentary breakfast is offered.
Inti Raymi Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center.
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, Palacio del Inka Spa. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, Swedish massages, and massages. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, hydrotherapy, and reflexology. The spa is equipped with a sauna and Turkish bath/hammam.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Detoxification wrap
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 128 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
No pets or service animals allowed
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 70.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 90.00
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: USD 38.40 per accommodation, per night
- Spa access
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room bottled water
- Additional inclusions
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 13 per person (roundtrip)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 128 per night
- Palacio Inka
- Palacio del Inka A Luxury Collection Hotel
- Palacio Inka Luxury Collection Cusco
- Palacio Inka Luxury Collection Hotel Cusco
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.