Book your room at Palacio del Inka, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Cusco
Get an overview of this hotelLuxury Cusco hotel in Cusco Historic Center with full-service spa
Located in Cusco Historic Center, this luxury hotel is steps from Temple of the Sun and Qorikancha. Centro de Textiles and Santa Catalina Convent are also within 10 minutes.
This smoke-free hotel features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and a health club. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a bar/lounge, a coffee shop/café, and a sauna are onsite.
All 203 rooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, plus 24-hour room service and LCD TVs with cable channels. Minibars, premium bedding, and free bottled water are among the other amenities available to guests.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Palacio del Inka, A Luxury Collection Hotel, CuscoPlazoleta Santo Domingo No 259 Cusco Cusco
In addition to a full-service spa, Palacio del Inka, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Cusco features a health club and a sauna. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 5-star property offers access to a business center and a meeting room. Event facilities measuring 3358 square feet (312 square meters) include a conference center. This luxury hotel also offers spa services, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests.
Palacio del Inka, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Cusco is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Computer station
- Concierge services
- Conference center
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 3358
- Conference space size (meters) - 312
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- One meeting room
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Total number of rooms - 203
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Year Built 1976
Family Friendly Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Cable TV service
- Free bottled water
- Free toiletries
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- LCD TV
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Room service (24 hours)
- Shower/tub combination
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 5 AM and 10 AM.
Inti Raymi Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club and a sauna.
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, Palacio del Inka Spa. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, Swedish massages, and massages. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, hydrotherapy, and reflexology. The spa is equipped with a sauna and Turkish bath/hammam.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Detoxification wrap
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is Noon
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
No pets or service animals allowed
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 70.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 90.00
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 13 per person (roundtrip)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 128 per night
- Palacio Inka
- Palacio del Inka A Luxury Collection Hotel
- Palacio Inka Luxury Collection Cusco
- Palacio Inka Luxury Collection Hotel Cusco
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.