Book your room at Pirwa Hostel Machu Picchu
Get an overview of this hotelHostel in Machu Picchu with free breakfast and 24-hour front desk
Situated in Machu Picchu, this hostel is 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from Aguas Calientes Hot Springs and 1.8 mi (2.8 km) from Manuel Chavez Ballon Site Museum. Machu Picchu and Huayna Picchu are also within 6 mi (10 km).
Along with a 24-hour front desk, this hostel has an arcade/game room and tour/ticket assistance. Free continental breakfast, free WiFi in public areas, and free train station pick-up are also provided. Additionally, multilingual staff, a front-desk safe, and free wired Internet in public areas are onsite.
All 16 rooms offer free WiFi, rainfall showerheads, and showers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Machu Picchu hostel also offers tour/ticket assistance, an arcade/game room, and multilingual staff.
- 24-hour front desk
- Arcade/game room
- Free breakfast
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 3
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 16
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free train station pickup
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
- Access via exterior corridors
- Daily housekeeping
- Free WiFi
- Rainfall showerhead
- Shower only
Where to Eat
A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning between 4:30 AM and 8:00 AM.
Check-in time starts at 11:00 AM
Check-in time ends at 8:00 PM
Check-out time is 9:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children under 17 years old are not allowed at this property. All guests 17 or older are welcome.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
No pets or service animals allowed
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 17 years old and younger are not permitted at this property. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.