Get an overview of this hotelColonial Cusco hotel in Cusco Historic Center with free breakfast
Located in Cusco Historic Center, this hotel is steps from Museo de Plantas Sagradas Magicas y Medicinales, Museo de Plantas Sagradas, Mágicas y Medicinales, and Museo Municipal de Arte Contemporáneo. Museum of Contemporary Art and Casa Garcilaso are also within 5 minutes.
This hotel features a restaurant, 24-hour room service, and a meeting room. Free buffet breakfast, free WiFi in public areas, and a free airport shuttle are also provided. Additionally, a 24-hour front desk and tour/ticket assistance are onsite.
All 90 rooms feature modern comforts like TVs with cable channels, along with free WiFi. Guests will also find sitting areas, 24-hour room service, and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Ramada Costa Del Sol Cusco
The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 700 square feet (65 square meters) include a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary to guests (available on request). This Colonial hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, 24-hour room service, and an elevator (lift).
- 24-hour front desk
- Free airport transportation
- Free airport transportation - drop-off
- Total number of rooms - 90
- Number of floors - 4
- Free breakfast
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- One meeting room
- Conference space size (feet) - 700
- Conference space size (meters) - 65
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Free bottled water
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 6 AM and 10 AM.
Cava del MarquÃ©s - This restaurant specializes in Peruvian cuisine and serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Paprika - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 11 AM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 9 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Costa Sol Ramada Cusco
- Ramada Costa Sol Cusco
- Ramada Costa Sol Hotel Cusco
- Sol Cusco
- Ramada Costa Sol Cusco Hotel
- Ramada Costa Sol Hotel
- Ramada Costa Sol
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.