Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel with free breakfast and restaurant
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of Cusco, this hotel is steps from Museum of Contemporary Art, Museo de Plantas Sagradas Magicas y Medicinales, and ChocoMuseum. Plaza de Armas and La Merced Church are also within 5 minutes.
This hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and tour/ticket assistance. Free buffet breakfast is provided, as well as free WiFi in public areas, free airport pick-up, and free train station pick-up. Other amenities include a hair salon and a porter/bellhop.
The private bathroom is not en suite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Royal Inka I
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
This Cusco hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, a hair salon, and a porter/bellhop. A shuttle from the airport to the hotel (available on request) and a train station pick-up service are complimentary for guests.
- Luggage storage
- Free airport transportation - pickup
- Hair salon
- Free train station pickup
- Free breakfast
- Airport transportation
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 57
- Free WiFi
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wired Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired Internet access - surcharge
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe
- Private bathroom (not in room)
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 6:00 AM and 9:30 AM.
Royal Inka I has a restaurant on site.
Check-in time starts at 11 AM
Check-in time ends at 11:30 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Royal Inka
- Royal Inka I
- Royal Inka I Cusco
- Royal Inka I Hotel
- Royal Inka I Hotel Cusco
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport and train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.