Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly Urubamba hotel in Yucay with full-service spa
This family-friendly Urubamba hotel is located on a river, within 3 mi (5 km) of Estadio de Urubamba, Nogalpampa Stadium and Plaza de Armas. Iglesia de Urubamba and Santuario del Senor de Torrechayoc are also within 3 mi (5 km).
A full-service spa, a restaurant, and an indoor pool are available at this smoke-free hotel. Self parking is free. Other amenities include an outdoor pool, a health club, and a bar/lounge.
All 128 rooms boast deep soaking tubs and offer WiFi and balconies. Pillowtop beds and iPod docks are standard, as are LCD TVs with cable channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Tambo del Inka, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa
Renovations & Closures
- Spa tub
In addition to a full-service spa, Tambo del Inka, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa features an indoor pool and an outdoor pool. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Business-related amenities at this 5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and a meeting room. Event facilities measuring 4187 square feet (389 square meters) include a conference center. This luxury hotel also offers a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a train station pick-up service. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Tambo del Inka, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 128
- Number of floors - 3
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Arcade/game room
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Spa treatment room(s)
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Conference center
- Free self parking
- Year Built 2010
- Conference space size (feet) - 4187
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Express check-in
- Fireplace in lobby
- Full-service spa
- Health club
- Computer station
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (meters) - 389
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 12.80 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 12.80 per 24-hour period ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 12.80 per 24-hour period )
Free self parking
- DVD player
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Premium TV channels
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- In-room safe
- Separate sitting area
- Free newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Deep soaking bathtub
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Hawa - This fine-dining restaurant overlooks the garden. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An indoor pool, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Rafting nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
The Spa at Valle Sagrado has massage/treatment rooms and couples treatment room(s). Services include massages, facials, body scrubs, and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a sauna.
Children under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision. Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Body scrubs
- Body treatments
- Couples treatment rooms
- Facial treatments
- Manicures and pedicures
- Minimum age to access spa is 16
- Sauna in spa
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 6 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 105 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No pets or service animals allowed
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.80 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.80 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 12.80 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 125 per room (roundtrip)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 105 per night
- Tambo Inka Luxury Collection
- Tambo Inka Luxury Collection Resort
- Tambo Inka Luxury Collection Resort Urubamba
- Tambo Inka Luxury Collection Urubamba
- Tambo Del Inka, a Luxury Collection Hotel Urubamba
- Tambo Del Inka, a Luxury Collection Resort And Spa
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. In accordance with national/local laws, air conditioning may be restricted to certain hours during certain times of the year. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).
Awards & Affiliations
- Tambo del Inka, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa is listed in the 2011 Condé Nast Traveler Hot List.