Get an overview of this hotelCusco hostal in San Blas with free breakfast and bar/lounge
Popular property highlights
Located in San Blas, this hostal is within a 10-minute walk of San Blas Church, Pre-Columbian Art Museum, and Hatunrumiyoc. Museum of Religious Art and Inca Museum are also within 10 minutes.
This hostal features a bar/lounge, a rooftop terrace, and a business center. Free buffet breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Other amenities include a meeting room, dry cleaning, and laundry facilities.
All rooms are individually decorated and offer free local calls and hair dryers. For a bit of entertainment, guests will find flat-screen TVs with cable channels, and other amenities include rainfall showerheads and down comforters.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Tika Wasi Casa Boutique
A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
This hostal offers access to a business center and a meeting room. This business-friendly hostal also offers a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff.
Tika Wasi Casa Boutique has designated areas for smoking.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Rooftop terrace
- Designated smoking areas
- Business center
- Laundry facilities
- Free breakfast
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1996
- Total number of rooms - 22
- Television in common areas
- One meeting room
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Access via exterior corridors
- Free local calls
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
- Rainfall showerhead
- Individually decorated
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Down comforter
- Individually furnished
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 6:00 AM and 9:30 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
Check-in time starts at 11 AM
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Hostal Tika Wasi
- Hostal Tika Wasi Cusco
- Hostal Tika Wasi Hostel
- Hostal Tika Wasi Hostel Cusco
- Tika Wasi
- Hostal Tika Wasi Hotel Cusco
- Tika Wasi Casa Boutique Hostel Cusco
- Tika Wasi Casa Boutique Hostel
- Tika Wasi Casa Boutique Cusco
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.