Visitors to Dahlonega are sure to enjoy the mountain views, wineries, and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's soccer matches, live music, and entertainment choices.
- You'll find 490 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Helen
- The closest major airport is in Atlanta, GA (PDK-DeKalb-Peachtree), 48.1 mi (77.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Dahlonega
The city's cultural venues include The Historic Holly Theater and Dahlonega Gold Museum State Historic Site. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks such as Vickery House. The mountain views and hiking trails exemplify the city's natural beauty and places to visit include Chestatee Wildlife Preserve & Zoo and Lake Lanier.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 41 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Dahlonega. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- The Limelight Inn - Amenities at this hotel include free breakfast and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and room size.
- Mountain Top Lodge - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this B&B. This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Long Mountain Lodge B&B - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Dahlonega
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 67°F during the day and 31°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 87°F, while the average at night is 44°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 56°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 75°F and nighttime averages of 32°F
- Dahlonega gets about 53.23 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 86°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 33°F