- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Hotel Les Mamelles
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Free Parking
- Air Conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Suite, 1 Bedroom
Suite, 2 Bedrooms (VIP)
Superior Suite, 3 Bedrooms
Presidential Suite, 4 Bedrooms
About this area
Located in Dakar, Hotel Les Mamelles is near the beach. African Renaissance Statue and African Remembrance Square are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Ile de Goree Beach and Hann Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Iba Mar Diop Stadium or Stade Leopold Senghor.Visit our Dakar travel guide
- African Renaissance Statue - 11 min walk
- African Renaissance Monument - 13 min walk
- Mamelles Lighthouse - 16 min walk
- Le Monument de la Renaissance Africaine - 10 min drive
- African Remembrance Square - 16 min drive
- Dakar Station - 29 min drive
- Dakar (DSS-Blaise Diagne Intl.) - 67 min drive
About this property
Hotel Les Mamelles
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: EUR 1.52 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 40 per vehicle (one-way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
If you pay more than $50usd you are not getting value for money. The hotel is hidden in a back street around 6-8km from the airport. No restaurant in the evening, no obvious place to get food. No beer.... The hotel has a broken sign outside for a guest house with a different name. Very confusing. The exterior of the building is very uninspiring...hence no pictures in the hotel info. Room not particularly clean. No soap, limited toilet roll. One towel for a family of four. Windows open everywhere, quite a few mosquito's in the room. An experience we will put behind us.