Find Hotels in Dala-Jarna
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Aug 9, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 17, 2020
Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Dala-Jarna has to offer. There are 8 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Mora (MXX-Siljan), 28.2 mi (45.3 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Hagfors (HFS), 44.2 mi (71.1 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Dala-Jarna
A favorite place to visit in the city is Ostervakern Lake. You'll also find Vansbro Library and Vansbro River Park in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to Dala-Jarna, you might not find accommodations in the heart of city, but you can select from 8 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Dala-Järna Hotell is located 3.6 mi (5.9 km) from the heart of Dala-Jarna. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Dala-Jarna can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Värdshuset Lugnet is 17.5 mi (28.2 km) from the center of Dala-Jarna. This 3-star hotel in Malung features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Hotell Moskogen is 27.2 mi (43.8 km) from central Dala-Jarna. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Leksand can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with an in-room kitchenette. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
Dressing for Dala-Jarna
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 41°F during the day and 11°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 69°F, while the average at night is 24°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 71°F with nighttime averages of 37°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 51°F and nighttime averages of 13°F
- About 1.02 inches of rain falls on Dala-Jarna each year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 68°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 13°F