This is the single worse hotel I have ever been to. I was given a room that was dirty, standing water in the tub, uncleaned toilet, stained sheets, dead bugs on the walls, dressers with missing drawers, curtains that at were secured with thumb tacks, air conditioner air grates were caked over with age old dust and debris. I looked for a power outlet near my bed and I had to pull the mattress away from the wall to discover old food, trash, cigarette butts, and some other latex or plastic against the wall and on the floor. I tried calling the front desk, and no one answered, and I called a day later after I left and there was "no record" of my stay, although my card was charged by them. I don't know if the state of Texas or the local municipal government does inspections because they need to see this place; and if they don't, this place is reason to start. I am amazed that anyone can own a business and with any clear consciousness allow guest to stay in such filth. I managed to find a screw sticking out of the wall to hang my jacket on, and I had to sleep in my clothes because the bed was that nasty. I risked leaving my luggage in the car rather than risking getting some type of bug or some other hibbie-gibbie in the rest of my clothes. I thought I was getting a sweet deal, but remember, you get what you pay for. This is one place you don't want to go to at all, do yourself a favor and sleep in your car if you need to sleep. AVOID this place by all means! I am dead serious!