Get an overview of this hotelNightclub and rooftop pool with Dallas skyline views
Popular property highlights
Near Convention Center
Located in downtown Dallas's historic district, this Crowne Plaza hotel is 3 blocks from the aquarium, within 4 blocks of restaurants and bars, and 5 blocks from the convention center.
Crowne Plaza Hotel Dallas Downtown's rooftop swimming pool offers panoramic city views. Guests can work out at the fully-equipped fitness center.
Guestrooms offer desks with ergonomic chairs, complimentary wireless Internet access, and cable TV.
- Proximity to public transit and shopping
- Good for nightlife
- Good for sightseeing
- Overall room comfort
Crowne Plaza Hotel Dallas Downtown
Crowne Plaza Hotel Dallas Downtown is located within 5 miles to the Love Field Airport, 15 miles (24 km) from the Dallas-Ft Worth International Airport, and three blocks from Dallas World Aquarium. Panoramic views of downtown Dallas are offered from the hotel's outdoor rooftop swimming pool. The hotel provides a buffet breakfast (surcharge), a fully equipped fitness center, as well as self parking (surcharge), a complimentary local area shuttle, and 27,444 sq feet (2,549 sq meters) of conference space. Complimentary filtered water is available daily from 7 AM to 10 PM at the Crowne Plaza Wellness station.
- Express check-in
- Free shopping center shuttle
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free area shuttle
- Conference space size (meters) - 2550
- Number of meeting rooms - 22
- Luggage storage
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 27444
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Conference center
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 291
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 19
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Offsite parking reservations required
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- Free bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Thrive Restaurant - Serves contemporary American cuisine amidst chic, modern decor.
Thrive Lounge - Nightly performances by DJs.
Nearby restaurants include:
Hard Rock Café
Limited hours room service is available
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children 13 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 40.00 per pet, per day, plus a deposit of USD 40 per stay
- 2 per room (up to 50 lb)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per night
- Breakfast fee: between USD 6 and USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 16.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 30 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 40 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 40.00 per pet, per day
- Late check-out fee: USD 25.00
- Crowne Plaza Dallas Downtown
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Dallas Downtown
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Up to 3 children 13 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.