Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelAtrium connected to downtown Dallas hotel
Popular property highlights
Located 8 blocks from the Dallas Convention Center, this hotel is connected to the Plaza of the Americas atrium with its eateries, and the arts district.
Dallas Marriott City Center has 20,904 square feet of meeting space, high-speed Internet access, and a business center offering desktop publishing services.
The 416 guest accommodations offer beds with pillowtop mattresses and feather pillows, and bathrooms with marble counter tops and oversized bath sheets.
Dallas Marriott City Center
Dallas Marriott City Center is connected to the Plaza of the Americas, a 16-story atrium with complimentary wireless Internet access, a full-service hair and nail salon, a licensed massage therapist, florist, candy shop, and a variety of restaurant and food court dining options. The hotel is also close to the arts district, with easy access to museums and theaters. A 24-hour business services center is provided, and the hotel offers 11 meeting rooms. The hotel also provides secure self-parking (surcharge.) This property is wheelchair-accessible.
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 11
- Year Built 1972
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Free wired Internet
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 1942
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 20904
- Total number of rooms - 416
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 16
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Grocery/convenience store
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: ,
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Towels included
- Linens included
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Pillowtop mattress
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Digital TV service
- Number of bathrooms -
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Centric Restaurant - Bistro-style restaurant. New American cuisine with French influence. The restaurant has a bar. Separated into several areas, the Wine room offers an intimate, semi-private dining space for up to 12. The wood-paneled Library seats up to 22. The Terrace offers expansive atrium and ice arena views. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner served. A children's menu is offered. Room service is available.
Centric Bar - Large square bar of polished dark mahogany and red-leather barstools. Happy hour with light buffet offered 5 to 7 PM.
Nearby Things to Do
Dallas Marriott City Center is connected to the Plaza of the Americas. Fitness facilities are available on site, including free weights and cardio equipment. Additionally, day passes are available for Gold's Gym, 3 blocks from the hotel (fee applies). Gold's Gym has 40,000 square feet of workout space and includes top-of-the-line cardio and weight equipment, aerobics, kickboxing, spinning, and yoga. Personal trainers are on hand to assist.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel (golf and tennis) in the Dallas area; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 2 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 19 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 36 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 29 per night (in/out privileges)
- Dallas City Center Marriott
- Dallas Marriott City Center
- Marriott Dallas City Center
- Marriott Hotel Dallas City Center
- Dallas Marriott City Hotel Dallas
- Dallas Marriott City Center Hotel
- Marriott City Center
We should mention
Up to 2 children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.