Get an overview of this hotelResidential-style digs with free breakfast
In Design District
HYATT house Dallas/Lincoln Park is on the fringe of the Design District, a trendy area for art and foodies. The American Airlines Center is 2 blocks away, and Dallas Museum of Art is 1 mile (1.6 km) from the hotel. There are child-friendly exhibits at Perot Museum of Nature and Science, half a mile (0.8 km) away.
Free breakfast, pool
Guests can enjoy a number of free amenities during their stay, starting with a hot breakfast. There's also a grocery shopping service, a limited shuttle service, and a 24-hour convenience market on site. Those who want a workout can use the heated outdoor swimming pool and 24-hour fitness room.
Free WiFi plus kitchen
HYATT house Dallas/Lincoln Park offers residential-style accommodation and extended-stay suites with separate living and work areas. Guests can work and surf using the free WiFi, or just relax in front of the flat-screen TV. Fully equipped kitchens allow guests to cook meals during their stay.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
HYATT house Dallas/Lincoln Park
In addition to a seasonal outdoor pool, HYATT house Dallas/Lincoln Park provides a spa tub and a 24-hour fitness center. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and limo/town car service. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Event facilities measuring 1000 square feet (93 square meters) include conference space. A complimentary area shuttle within 3 mi is available for guests. This business-friendly aparthotel also offers barbecue grills, coffee/tea in the lobby, and concierge services. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
HYATT house Dallas/Lincoln Park is a smoke-free property.
- Free area shuttle
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Total number of rooms - 155
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Concierge services
- Free breakfast
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 4
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Television in common areas
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free WiFi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Conference space size (meters) - 93
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Free reception
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 1000
- Snack bar/deli
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free grocery shopping service
- Smoke-free property
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Premium TV channels
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Flat-panel TV
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 6:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
A seasonal outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 75 per accommodation, per stay (maximum USD 175 per stay), plus a one-time cleaning fee of USD 100
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room (up to 50 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Self parking fee: USD 14 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 75 per accommodation, per stay (maximum USD 175 per stay) plus USD 100 one-time cleaning fee
- HYATT house Dallas/Lincoln
- HYATT house Dallas/Lincoln Aparthotel
- HYATT house Dallas/Lincoln Aparthotel Park
- HYATT house Dallas/Lincoln Park
- Hyatt Lincoln Park
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites Dallas
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites Lincoln Park Hotel Dallas
- HYATT house Dallas/Lincoln Park Aparthotel Dallas
- HYATT house Dallas/Lincoln Park Aparthotel
- HYATT house Dallas/Lincoln Park Dallas
We should mention
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.