Get an overview of this hotelUrban retreat in North Dallas, near Galleria
Popular property highlights
This Dallas high-rise hotel is a half-mile from the Galleria mall, just south of LBJ Freeway; several restaurants and bars line nearby Preston Road, Belt Line Road, and Arapaho Road.
This Hilton's outdoor pool overlooks a four-acre lake and walking path, and wireless high-speed Internet access is available in public areas.
This Dallas Hilton's guestrooms include armchairs with ottomans, cityscape views, large closets, marble baths, and king or double beds with premium linens.
- Central location
- Proximity to shopping
- Helpful staff
- Overall room comfort
- Bathrooms could've been nicer
Hilton Dallas Lincoln Centre
Convenient to I-635, this Dallas hotel is a half-mile from the Galleria Shopping Center.
Hilton guests can stay connected to the office with wireless high-speed Internet access in public areas (surcharge). The hotel features a business center, 48,000 square feet of meeting space, a Texas-style restaurant, a bar, express café, and 24-hour room service. Elevators are available to guests. The hotel provides a complimentary shuttle to transport guests anywhere they like within a 4-mile radius of the property.
The outdoor pool and updated fitness center both overlook a grassy lawn and quiet lake. 24-hour fitness facilities, wedding services, and limo or town car service are also available on site. Smoking is not allowed inside this hotel; fines apply for smoke-free violations.
- Outdoor pool
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Meeting rooms 36
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 500
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 20
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Television in common areas
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Express check-in
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Free shopping center shuttle
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Picnic area
- Luggage storage
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 4459
- Number of meeting rooms - 35
- Year Built 1982
- Free area shuttle
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 48,000
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
- WiFi (surcharge)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 13 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 12.95 per 24-hour period )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- MP3 docking station
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Plasma TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfast (surcharge) is available in the restaurant daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM.
L'Express - For meals on the go, this breakfast and lunch café serves specialty coffee drinks, pastries, and sandwiches.
Crockett's - Specializing in Texas-style game and seafood, this updated restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and a weekly champagne Sunday brunch. The dining room opens up to the outdoor pool and lawn.
H Bar -This lobby bar provides a contemporary and sophisticated environment while serving cocktails and regional tapas prepared by award-winning Hilton chef Michael Pineda.
Nearby Things to Do
The Galleria, a half-mile from the hotel, offers year-round ice skating. Golfers can find three courses within 15 miles of the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25 per stay.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: USD 19 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 13 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 16.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 27.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: USD 75
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per stay
- Hilton Dallas Centre
- Hilton Dallas Lincoln Centre
- Hilton Lincoln
- Hilton Lincoln Hotel
- Hilton Lincoln Hotel Dallas Centre
- Lincoln Hilton
- Hilton Dallas Lincoln Centre Hotel Dallas
- Hilton Hotel Dallas
- Hilton Dallas Lincoln Centre Hotel
- Hilton Lincoln Centre Hotel
- Hilton Lincoln Centre
- Dallas Hilton
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.