Get an overview of this hotelUrban retreat in North Dallas, near Galleria
This Dallas high-rise hotel is a half-mile from the Galleria mall, just south of LBJ Freeway; several restaurants and bars line nearby Preston Road, Belt Line Road, and Arapaho Road.
This Hilton's outdoor pool overlooks a four-acre lake and walking path, and wireless high-speed Internet access is available in public areas.
This Dallas Hilton's guestrooms include armchairs with ottomans, cityscape views, large closets, marble baths, and king or double beds with premium linens.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hilton Dallas Lincoln Centre
Convenient to I-635, this Dallas hotel is a half-mile from the Galleria Shopping Center.
Hilton guests can stay connected to the office with wireless high-speed Internet access in public areas (surcharge). The hotel features a business center, 48,000 square feet of meeting space, a Texas-style restaurant, a bar, express café, and 24-hour room service. Elevators are available to guests. The hotel provides a complimentary shuttle to transport guests anywhere they like within a 4-mile radius of the property.
The outdoor pool and updated fitness center both overlook a grassy lawn and quiet lake. 24-hour fitness facilities, wedding services, and limo or town car service are also available on site. Smoking is not allowed inside this hotel; fines apply for smoke-free violations.
- Outdoor pool
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Meeting rooms 36
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 500
- Number of floors - 20
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Television in common areas
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Express check-in
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Free shopping center shuttle
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Picnic area
- Luggage storage
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 4459
- Number of meeting rooms - 35
- Year Built 1982
- Free area shuttle
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 48,000
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
- WiFi (surcharge)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 13 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 12.95 per 24-hour period )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- MP3 docking station
- Cable TV service
- Pillowtop mattress
- Plasma TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfast (surcharge) is available in the restaurant daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM.
L'Express - For meals on the go, this breakfast and lunch café serves specialty coffee drinks, pastries, and sandwiches.
Crockett's - Specializing in Texas-style game and seafood, this updated restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and a weekly champagne Sunday brunch. The dining room opens up to the outdoor pool and lawn.
H Bar -This lobby bar provides a contemporary and sophisticated environment while serving cocktails and regional tapas prepared by award-winning Hilton chef Michael Pineda.
Nearby Things to Do
The Galleria, a half-mile from the hotel, offers year-round ice skating. Golfers can find three courses within 15 miles of the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25 per stay.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: USD 19 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 13 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 16.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 27.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: USD 75
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per stay
- Hilton Dallas Centre
- Hilton Dallas Lincoln Centre
- Hilton Lincoln
- Hilton Lincoln Hotel
- Hilton Lincoln Hotel Dallas Centre
- Lincoln Hilton
- Hilton Dallas Lincoln Centre Hotel Dallas
- Hilton Hotel Dallas
- Hilton Dallas Lincoln Centre Hotel
- Hilton Lincoln Centre Hotel
- Hilton Lincoln Centre
- Dallas Hilton
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.