It was clean and comfortable. It is within walking distance from the baseball stadium, which is why I chose it in the first place.
- Arlington Convention Center
- 5 min walk
- Globe Life Park in Arlington
- 17 min walk
- Texas Land and Cattle Company
- 2 min walk
- Guest Relations
- 14 min walk
- Dallas, TX (DFW-Dallas-Fort Worth Intl.)
- 15 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
- Arlington Convention Center - 5 min walk
- Globe Life Park in Arlington - 17 min walk
- Six Flags Hurricane Harbor - 17 min walk
- Six Flags Over Texas - 20 min walk
- AT&T Stadium - 3 min drive
- Dallas Centreport Station - 9 min drive
- Dallas, TX (DFW-Dallas-Fort Worth Intl.) - 15 min drive
- Texas Land and Cattle — 1 min walk
- On The Border — 1 min walk
- Texas Land and Cattle Company — 2 min walk
- Guest Relations — 14 min walk
- Chilli's Bar and Grill — 20 min walk
About this property
Howard Johnson by Wyndham Arlington Ballpark / Six Flags
An outdoor pool, a fitness center, and a 24-hour business center are available at this smoke-free hotel. Free continental breakfast, free WiFi in public areas, and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a 24-hour front desk, free newspapers, and multilingual staff. All 97 rooms provide conveniences like refrigerators and microwaves, plus free WiFi and LCD TVs with cable channels. Other amenities available to guests include coffee makers, free newspapers, and free local calls.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 11.50 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 27 per pet, per night
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 27 per pet, per night
- In-room safe fee: USD 1.62 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 11.50 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Howard Johnson Wyndham Arlington Ballpark Six Flags Hotel
- Howard Johnson Express Hotel Arlington
- Howard Johnson Express Arlington Ballpark/6 Flags
- Howard Johnson Express Arlington Hotel
- Howard Johnson Wyndham Ballpark Six Flags Hotel
- Howard Johnson Wyndham Arlington Ballpark Six Flags
- Howard Johnson Wyndham Ballpark Six Flags
- Howard Johnson by Wyndham Arlington Ballpark / Six Flags Hotel
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Free self parking
Food and drink
- Free continental breakfast available daily
Things to do
- Fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour business center
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
- Smoke-free property
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- 32-inch LCD TV
- Cable channels
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Connecting rooms available
- Free local calls
- Free newspapers
- Iron/ironing board
Nearby things to do
Where to eat
- Texas Land and Cattle – Serves lunch and dinner. Kids' menu available.
- On The Border – Restaurant offering Mexican cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner. Kids' menu available.
Its a little dated hotel but it's close to the stadium and there is a shuttle that dropped us off right in front of the stadium and picked us up after the game for a $12 roundtrip fee. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable for an overnight stay to watch a football game.