Book your room at Hyatt Regency North Dallas
Get an overview of this hotelSuburban Richardson hotel in Dallas telecom corridor
Close to downtown
Centrally located on the border of Plano, Texas, off I-75, this Richardson hotel is 8 miles from Addison and 15 miles from downtown Dallas.
An outdoor pool, spa tub, a 24-hour fitness center, and restaurant and lounge are on site. Complimentary amenities include a business center and shuttle service within 5 miles (on request).
Hyatt Regency's guestrooms offer wireless Internet access (surcharge), Gilchrist & Soames toiletries, and beds with leather headboards, pillowtop mattresses, and 300-thread-count triple sheeting.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Hyatt Regency North Dallas701 E Campbell Rd Richardson TX 75081
Located in Dallas' telecom corridor, the 18-story Hyatt Regency North Dallas is within 9 miles of several malls, including the Dallas Galleria. On-site recreation includes an outdoor splash pool and spa tub. The 24-hour health club has cardiovascular and strength-training equipment.
Complimentary shuttle service within a 5-mile radius of the smoke-free hotel is available upon request. A 24-hour roundtrip airport shuttle is also provided for a fee (advanced notice required). There are 17 event/conference rooms which encompass 15,000 square feet of meeting space, including a ballroom for 900 guests. Event catering services and audio-visual equipment are available (surcharge).
The 24-hour business center provides Internet access, and wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel (surcharges apply). Complimentary outdoor parking is available on site.
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour health club
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Free area shuttle
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference center
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 15000
- Conference space size (meters) - 1350
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 18
- Number of meeting rooms - 17
- Outdoor pool
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Television in common areas
- Total number of rooms - 342
- Wedding services
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- WiFi (surcharge)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Outdoor pool
- Rollaway/extra beds available
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wireless internet access ( $9.95 per 24-hour period ), Wired high-speed internet ( $9.95 per night )
Free self parking
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV service
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free newspaper
- Free toiletries
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Designer toiletries
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- iPod docking station
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Pillowtop mattress
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Separate bathtub and shower
Where to Eat
Boots & Brix - Texas-themed restaurant serves cooked-to-order breakfast and lunch. Menu items include panini sandwiches and chopped salads.
701 Bar and Grill - This restaurant serves light fare, appetizers and drinks.
Nearby Things to Do
The hotel has an outdoor pool with a sundeck and spa tub. A fitness center overlooks the pool and provides free weights, weight machines, and cardiovascular equipment.
Two golf courses are within three miles of the hotel: Chase Oaks Golf Club, which has 27 holes, and Sherrill Park Golf Course, which has two 18-hole courses and a driving range. The hotel provides complimentary transportation to both courses upon request.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at Midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 100 per accommodation, per night
- Dogs only
- 2 per room (up to 50 lb)
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 6 and USD 19 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 58 per person (roundtrip)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation, per night
- Hyatt North Dallas
- Hyatt Regency North Dallas
- Hyatt Regency North Dallas Hotel
- Hyatt Regency North Dallas Hotel Richardson
- Hyatt Regency North Dallas Richardson
- North Dallas Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Regency North Dallas/Richardson Hotel Richardson
- Hyatt Regency Richardson
- Hyatt Richardson
- Richardson Hyatt
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.