Get an overview of this hotelHistoric hotel in uptown Dallas
Dallas Arts District
Beautifully restored 1923 hotel situated in uptown Dallas, within a mile of the Nasher Sculpture Center, American Airlines Center, and Dallas Museum of Art. Downtown is within 2 miles; Love Field airport only 5 miles away.
Art Deco grandeur
Modern renderings of Le Méridien Dallas, The Stoneleigh's original Art Deco style are on display throughout the hotel, which includes the health club, Texas-themed restaurant and cocktail bar, 6 conference rooms, and a 24-hour business center.
Le Méridien Dallas, The Stoneleigh guestrooms offer luxury linens, custom-made Art Deco furnishings, and original Texas art. Amenities include high-definition LCD TVs, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and Baronessa Cali Oliva toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Le Méridien Dallas, The Stoneleigh
This uptown Dallas hotel is within a mile of American Airlines Center and the Dallas Arts District. Downtown Dallas is within 2 miles (3.2 kilometers).
Modern interpretations of original Art Deco influences are showcased throughout the hotel, in opulent marble pillars, sumptuous crystal mirrors, and hand-blown glass chandeliers.
There is free WiFi in public areas, 24-hour fitness facilities plus a seasonal outdoor pool, 6 conference rooms, and a 24-hour business center.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 170
- Number of floors - 11
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 557
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Year Built 1923
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 6,000
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 14.95 per day )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Turndown service
- Free toiletries
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- LCD TV
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free newspaper
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Graze Restaurant - Serving innovative dishes that showcase cuisine with a distinctive Texas twist. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The Bar at Stoneleigh - Signature cocktails and intriguing wine selections served in an ambiance of chic comfort.
Room service - Available 24 hours a day.
Nearby Things to Do
Le Méridien Dallas, The Stoneleigh has a 24-hour state-of-the-art fitness center with guest keycard access. Equipment includes cardio machines with built-in LCD TVs, resistance machines, and free weights.
This Dallas hotel is a block away from the 4-mile Katy Trail, a paved trail popular with walkers, joggers, bicyclists, and rollerbladers.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 100 per accommodation, per stay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Destination fee: USD 15 per accommodation, per night
- Resort fee: USD 19.99 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Breakfast fee: between USD 7 and USD 16 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 25 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 24 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
- Dallas Stoneleigh
- Méridien Dallas Stoneleigh
- Méridien Stoneleigh
- Méridien Stoneleigh Hotel
- Méridien Stoneleigh Hotel Dallas
- Stoneleigh Dallas
- Stoneleigh Hotel Dallas
- The Stoneleigh Hotel And Spa
- The Stoneleigh Hotel Dallas
- Méridien Dallas Stoneleigh Hotel