Translation is not available.
Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelHistoric hotel in uptown Dallas
Popular property highlights
Dallas Arts District
Beautifully restored 1923 hotel situated in uptown Dallas, within a mile of the Nasher Sculpture Center, American Airlines Center, and Dallas Museum of Art. Downtown is within 2 miles; Love Field airport only 5 miles away.
Art Deco grandeur
Modern renderings of Le Méridien Dallas, The Stoneleigh's original Art Deco style are on display throughout the hotel, which includes the health club, Texas-themed restaurant and cocktail bar, 6 conference rooms, and a 24-hour business center.
Le Méridien Dallas, The Stoneleigh guestrooms offer luxury linens, custom-made Art Deco furnishings, and original Texas art. Amenities include high-definition LCD TVs, wireless Internet access, and Baronessa Cali Oliva toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Le Méridien Dallas, The Stoneleigh
This uptown Dallas hotel is within a mile of American Airlines Center and the Dallas Arts District. Downtown Dallas is within 2 miles (3.2 kilometers).
Modern interpretations of original Art Deco influences are showcased throughout the hotel, in opulent marble pillars, sumptuous crystal mirrors, and hand-blown glass chandeliers.
There is WiFi (surcharge) in public areas, 24-hour fitness facilities plus an outdoor pool, 6 conference rooms, and a 24-hour business center.
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 6
- Year Built 1923
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Outdoor pool
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 557
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 6,000
- Total number of rooms - 176
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 11
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Turndown service
- Free toiletries
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- LCD TV
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free newspaper
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- Free WiFi
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Room service (24 hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Graze Restaurant - Serving innovative dishes that showcase cuisine with a distinctive Texas twist. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The Bar at Stoneleigh - Signature cocktails and intriguing wine selections served in an ambiance of chic comfort.
Room service - Available 24 hours a day.
Nearby Things to Do
Le Méridien Dallas, The Stoneleigh has a 24-hour state-of-the-art fitness center with guest keycard access. Equipment includes cardio machines with built-in LCD TVs, resistance machines, and free weights.
This Dallas hotel is a block away from the 4-mile Katy Trail, a paved trail popular with walkers, joggers, bicyclists, and rollerbladers.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 100 per accommodation, per stay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Destination fee: USD 15 per accommodation, per night
- Resort fee: USD 19.99 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Breakfast fee: between USD 7 and USD 16 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 28.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
- Dallas Stoneleigh
- Méridien Dallas Stoneleigh
- Méridien Stoneleigh
- Méridien Stoneleigh Hotel
- Méridien Stoneleigh Hotel Dallas
- Stoneleigh Dallas
- Stoneleigh Hotel Dallas
- The Stoneleigh Hotel And Spa
- The Stoneleigh Hotel Dallas
- Méridien Dallas Stoneleigh Hotel
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.