Overview of Motel 6 Arlington, TX - UTA
- Free WiFi
- Pet Friendly
- Air Conditioning
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Smoking
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds, Smoking
About this area
Located in Arlington, Motel 6 Arlington, TX - UTA is connected to a shopping center. Verizon Theatre at Grand Prairie is a cultural highlight and some of the area's popular attractions include Six Flags Hurricane Harbor and Six Flags Over Texas. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at AT&T Stadium or Globe Life Park in Arlington.
- University of Texas at Arlington - 10 min walk
- AT&T Stadium - 8 min drive
- Studio Movie Grill - 9 min drive
- Globe Life Park in Arlington - 9 min drive
- Arlington Convention Center - 9 min drive
- Centreport Station - 16 min drive
- Dallas, TX (DFW-Dallas-Fort Worth Intl.) - 22 min drive
- Beirut Rock Cafe - 2 min walk
- Taco Bell - 3 min walk
- Panda House Chinese Restaurant - 3 min walk
- KFC - 16 min walk
- Long John Silver's - 16 min walk
About this property
Motel 6 Arlington, TX - UTA
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Disliked: Amenities
Front desk clerk was very polite. The pool was filled in with grass-not an issue as we did not intend on using it but it was off putting.