Get an overview of this hotel4.5-star luxury hotel, walk to Dallas Convention Center
Located in the heart of Dallas, this luxury hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Dallas Convention Center, Dallas World Aquarium, and Sixth Floor Museum. Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center and American Airlines Center are also within 1 mi (2 km).
3 restaurants, a full-service spa, and an outdoor pool are available at this hotel. Additionally, a fitness center, a bar/lounge, and a poolside bar are onsite.
All 1001 rooms provide pillowtop beds, iPod docks, and 24-hour room service. Guests will also find WiFi, wired Internet, and LCD TVs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Omni Dallas Hotel555 S Lamar St Dallas TX 75202
In addition to a full-service spa, Omni Dallas Hotel features an outdoor pool and a spa tub. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge.
Business-related amenities at this 4.5-star property consist of a business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 110000 square feet (10219 square meters) include a conference center. This luxury hotel also offers a fitness center, a sauna, and a rooftop terrace. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Omni Dallas Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 1001
- Number of floors - 23
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Conference space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Computer station
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Meeting rooms
- Poolside bar
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2011
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Conference center
- Conference space size (meters) - 10219
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Outdoor pool
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Number of meeting rooms - 39
- Conference space size (feet) - 110000
- Spa services on site
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 9.95 per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access ( USD 9.95 per 24-hour period )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- Room service (24 hours)
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10:30 AM.
Texas Spice - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Bobs Steak and Chop House - This steakhouse serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Uptown Terrace - This poolside restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Owners Box - This sports bar serves dinner only. Happy hour is offered.
Morsels - This coffee shop serves light fare only.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
- Golfing nearby
Mokara Spa has 7 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and Ayurvedic.
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Number of treatment rooms 7
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 100 per accommodation, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 100.00 per stay
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room (up to 25 lb)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Deposit: USD 50 per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 17 per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: USD 20 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 30.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Dallas Hotel
- Dallas Hotel Omni
- Dallas Omni
- Dallas Omni Hotel
- Hotel Omni Dallas
- Omni Dallas
- Omni Dallas Hotel
- Omni Hotel Dallas
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.