Book your room at Omni Dallas Hotel
Get an overview of this hotelLuxury Dallas hotel in Downtown Dallas, walk to Dallas Convention Center
Located in Downtown Dallas, this luxury hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Dallas Convention Center, Dallas World Aquarium, and Sixth Floor Museum. Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center and American Airlines Center are also within 1 mi (2 km).
3 restaurants, a full-service spa, and an outdoor pool are available at this hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a fitness center, a bar/lounge, and a poolside bar are onsite.
All 1001 rooms provide pillowtop beds, iPod docks, and 24-hour room service. Guests will also find WiFi, wired Internet, and LCD TVs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to a full-service spa, Omni Dallas Hotel features an outdoor pool and a spa tub. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 4.5-star property consist of a business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 110,000 square feet (10219 square meters) include a conference center and conference space. This luxury hotel also offers a fitness center, a sauna, and a rooftop terrace. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Omni Dallas Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Computer station
- Conference center
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 110,000
- Conference space size (meters) - 10219
- Designated smoking areas
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 23
- Number of meeting rooms - 39
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Outdoor pool
- Poolside bar
- Rooftop terrace
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Spa services on site
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 1001
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Year Built 2011
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 9.95 USD per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access ( 9.95 USD per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- iPod docking station
- Iron/ironing board
- LCD TV
- Pay movies
- Pillowtop mattress
- Private bathroom
- Room service (24 hours)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10:30 AM.
Texas Spice - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Bobs Steak and Chop House - This steakhouse serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Uptown Terrace - This poolside restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Owners Box - This sports bar serves dinner only. Happy hour is offered.
Morsels - This coffee shop serves light fare only.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
- Golfing nearby
Mokara Spa has 7 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and Ayurvedic.
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Number of treatment rooms 7
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at Midnight
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 25
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Deposit: USD 50 per night
- Pet deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 17 per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: USD 20 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 30.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.