Book your room at Omni Dallas Hotel
Get an overview of this hotelLuxury Dallas hotel in Downtown Dallas, walk to Dallas Convention Center
Located in Downtown Dallas, this luxury hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Dallas Convention Center, Dallas World Aquarium, and Sixth Floor Museum. Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center and American Airlines Center are also within 1 mi (2 km).
3 restaurants, a full-service spa, and an outdoor pool are available at this hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a fitness center, a bar/lounge, and a poolside bar are onsite.
All 1001 rooms provide pillowtop beds, iPod docks, and 24-hour room service. Guests will also find WiFi, wired Internet, and LCD TVs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to a full-service spa, Omni Dallas Hotel features an outdoor pool and a spa tub. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 4.5-star property consist of a business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 110,000 square feet (10219 square meters) include a conference center and conference space. This luxury hotel also offers a fitness center, a sauna, and a rooftop terrace. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Omni Dallas Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 1001
- Number of floors - 23
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free WiFi
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Computer station
- Meeting rooms
- Poolside bar
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2011
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Conference center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 10219
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Outdoor pool
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (feet) - 110,000
- Number of meeting rooms - 39
- Spa services on site
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 9.95 USD per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access ( 9.95 USD per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- iPod docking station
- Room service (24 hours)
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10:30 AM.
Texas Spice - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Bobs Steak and Chop House - This steakhouse serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Uptown Terrace - This poolside restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Owners Box - This sports bar serves dinner only. Happy hour is offered.
Morsels - This coffee shop serves light fare only.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
- Golfing nearby
Mokara Spa has 7 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and Ayurvedic.
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Number of treatment rooms 7
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 25
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 20 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 30.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Pet deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Deposit: USD 50 per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.