Get an overview of this hotelAtrium hotel with easy access to downtown Dallas
Popular property highlights
DART to Dallas
This upscale hotel is in suburban Dallas' Telecom Corridor, 4 miles from University of Texas at Dallas. A DART light-rail station adjacent to the hotel provides fast access to downtown Dallas, 16 miles away.
Indoor pool, fine dining
The Renaissance Dallas Richardson Hotel features an indoor pool and spa tub adjoining an outdoor sundeck. The hotel's Maestro restaurant showcases creative Mediterranean fare. A coffee shop serves Starbucks drinks.
Renaissance Dallas Richardson guestrooms and suites are spacious and offer premium bedding, including thick mattresses, pillowtops, and luxury linens. Wired and wireless Internet access is available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Renaissance Dallas Richardson Hotel
Located in the Telecom Corridor, the smoke-free Renaissance Dallas Richardson Hotel is 2 blocks from the Eisemann Center for the Performing Arts, 4 miles (6 kilometers) from the University of Texas at Dallas, and 16 miles (26 kilometers) from downtown Dallas.
Recreation facilities include an indoor lap pool and spa tub, and a 24-hour fitness center with a sauna. Business amenities include a computer station, technology support staff, and a 30,000 square-foot (2,787 square meter) conference center complete with 19 meeting and conference rooms. A complimentary area shuttle with a 5-mile (8-kilometer) radius is available for use.
- Fitness facilities
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms 19
- Year Built 2001
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access - surcharge
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Conference space size (meters) - 2700
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free area shuttle
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Conference space size (feet) - 30000
- Conference center
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 335
- Number of floors - 12
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed internet ( USD 12.95 per day ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 12.95 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wired high-speed internet ( USD 12.95 per stay ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 12.95 per stay )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- Cable TV service
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free weekday newspaper
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Smart TV
- Pay movies
- Premium TV channels
- Shower/tub combination
- Video-game console
- Room service (limited hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Maestro's - Mediterranean cuisine, along with Texas favorites. Breakfast, lunch, dinner.
Caffeina's - Starbucks coffee, tea, juice, pastries, sandwiches. Open daily from early morning till afternoon.
Take 5 Atrium Lounge - Cocktails and appetizers daily from afternoon till late night.
The restaurants and lounge offer outdoor seating overlooking Galatyn Plaza and the dancing-water feature.
Room service - Available from early morning till late night.
Nearby Things to Do
An indoor lap and spa tub are adjacent to an outdoor sundeck. The hotel's 24-hour health club offers cardio and strength-training equipment, free weights, a sauna, and locker rooms.
The Sherrill Park Golf Course, 3.5 miles from the Renaissance Richardson Hotel, has two 18-hole courses, a driving range, and a pro shop.
The recreational activities listed below are available on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50 per accommodation, per stay
- 2 per room
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 9.95 and USD 18 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per stay (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per stay (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 15 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 19 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per accommodation, per stay
- Dallas Renaissance Hotel Richardson
- Dallas Renaissance Richardson
- Dallas Richardson Hotel
- Renaissance Dallas Richardson
- Renaissance Dallas Richardson Hotel
- Renaissance Hotel Richardson
- Renaissance Richardson Dallas Hotel
- Renaissance Richardson Hotel
- Richardson Renaissance
- Richardson Renaissance Hotel
- Renaissance Richardson
We should mention
Up to 3 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.