Get an overview of this hotelLuxury high-rise hotel in Downtown Dallas Arts District
Popular property highlights
Heart of Downtown
Centrally located vibrant hotel in Arts District, 4 blocks from shopping, dining, and entertainment in West End and Main Street Districts.
Amenities at The Fairmont Dallas include an award-winning fine dining restaurant and bar, rooftop pool with garden terrace dining, and 24-hour fitness center.
Rich warm décor with bold accents and Dallas skyline views characterize these rooms and suites, which offer desks with speakerphones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The Fairmont Dallas
Located in the downtown Arts District, this Fairmont offers an upscale restaurant, offering fresh market cuisine, and a seasonal outdoor pool with terrace dining. Other features of this smoke-free hotel include a lobby bar with flat-screen TV and a Starbucks with indoor and outdoor seating.
The Fairmont Dallas offers more than 73,000 square feet of meeting space which can accommodate up to 1,400 guests. Meeting facilities include the International Ballroom, the Venetian Room, and the smaller Director's Room.
The hotel also has a concierge desk, valet garage parking, and a state-of-the-art 24-hour fitness center that is complimentary for hotel guests. The business center is open 24 hours.
This is a pet-friendly hotel.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Concierge services
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms 25
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 545
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 22250
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
- Pool umbrellas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Poolside bar
- Conference space size (feet) - 239499
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 15 per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access ( USD 15 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 15 per 24-hour period ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 15 per 24-hour period )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Pyramid Restaurant and Bar - Fine dining. Features sleek modern décor with accents of polished metal and dark mahogany flooring. Combined seating for 110; also features a private dining room with additional seating (up to 44) and an exclusive Chef's Tasting Room seating 10-16. The menu draws its inspiration from Texas growers and purveyors, as well as the hotel's rooftop herb and vegetable garden.
Lobby Bar - Sophisticated and lively, the newly redesigned lobby bar provides flat-screen TVs, casual fare, and exceptional cocktails.
Starbucks - Coffee drinks and pastries. Indoor and outdoor seating.
Poolside food-and-beverage service is available from in-room dining.
Nearby Things to Do
The Fairmont Dallas has an outdoor pool, open seasonally, plus a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 25 per pet, per day
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 4 and USD 21 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 30.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 25 per pet, per day
- Refrigerator fee: USD 35 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per night
- Dallas Fairmont
- Fairmont Dallas
- Fairmont Hotel Dallas
- Fairmont Dallas Hotel
- The Fairmont Dallas Hotel Dallas
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.