Overview of The One Boutique Hotel
- Free WiFi
- Free Parking
- Air Conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible
About this area
The One Boutique Hotel is located in Carrollton. Shops at Willow Bend and Galleria Dallas are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Arbor Hills Nature Preserve. Check out an event or a game at Comerica Center, and consider making time for Legoland Discovery Center, a top attraction not to be missed.Visit our Carrollton travel guide
- Vista Ridge Mall - 10 min drive
- MoneyGram Soccer Park - 11 min drive
- Shops at Willow Bend - 14 min drive
- Arbor Hills Nature Preserve - 15 min drive
- Galleria Dallas - 17 min drive
- Trinity Mills Rail Station - 3 min drive
- West Irving Station - 17 min drive
- Dallas, TX (DFW-Dallas-Fort Worth Intl.) - 16 min drive
- Pool Shack Restaurant — 1 min walk
- Asian Restaurant — 1 min walk
- Gang Jung Chicken Cafe - 2 min walk
- GangNam Sushi House - 3 min walk
- Chick-fil-A - 4 min walk
About this property
The One Boutique Hotel
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 25.00 per person, per night
- Spa access
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Facilities fee: USD 25.00 per person, per day and includes use of:
- Fitness facilities
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Horrible and unprofessional
Customer service horrible!!!!!!!!!!!