Get an overview of this hotelLarge hotel with rooftop pool near DFW airport
Flights and football
This modern high-rise hotel is 2 miles from Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport and 5 miles from the Irving Convention Center. Area attractions include Six Flags Texas, Texas Motor Speedway, and Cowboys Golf Course. AT&T Stadium and Globe Life Park are 17 miles away.
Perks at this Westin hotel in Irving, Texas, includes a free airport shuttle, rooftop pool, free wireless Internet, free self-parking, a full service restaurant, bar/lounge, Starbucks Coffee, and a 24-hour gift shop with grab-and-go food and beverage options.
Each of the 506 guestrooms at the Westin feature the signature Westin heavenly bed, complimentary wireless Internet, cable HDTV with pay movies, spacious workstation, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The Westin Dallas Fort Worth Airport
Renovations & Closures
- Swimming pool
This 15-story Westin hotel offers a convenient location near Dallas-Fort Worth Airport and 10 miles (16 kilometers) from Texas Stadium, home of the Dallas Cowboys. Area attractions include Grapevine Mills Malls, Six Flags Texas, Hurricane Harbor, Texas Motor Speedway, and Cowboys Golf Course.
The hotel's 24-hour business center has a computer station and free WiFi. Events can be arranged in flexible spaces spanning 38,000 square feet (3,530 square meters). Complimentary shuttle services transport guests to nearby areas and the airport. Free parking is also available. Valet service is also provided for a surcharge.
Recreational amenities at The Westin Dallas Fort Worth Airport include a 24-hour fitness facility, in-room massages, and a heated outdoor pool.
- Free airport transportation
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms 30
- Express check-in
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 506
- Number of floors - 15
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Television in common areas
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Concierge services
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (meters) - 3530
- Number of meeting rooms - 10
- Conference center
- Year Built 1987
- Free area shuttle
- Number of restaurants - 3
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 38000
- Free self parking
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor seasonal pool
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Free self parking, Valet parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (24 hours)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
The BlueFire Grille - With hardwood floors and blue and stainless steel contemporary decor, this restaurant specializes in traditional favorites with a Southwestern flare. Open daily for lunch and dinner, has a children's menu; includes a bar with a 60-inch plasma TV for watching sports, and private dining rooms for special occasions.
The Market - Serves breakfast buffet daily.
The Café - Open from early morning; features Starbucks coffee.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool is on the rooftop. The adjoining 24-hour fitness room offers cardio machines, resistance equipment, and free weights.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets stay free
- Dogs only
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Pets allowed (no fees)
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 14 per night (in/out privileges)
- Refrigerator fee: USD 15 per stay
- Westin Dallas Fort Worth Airport
- Irving Westin
- The Westin Dallas Fort Worth Airport Hotel Irving
- Westin Hotel Irving
- Westin Irving
- Westin Dallas Fort Worth Airport Hotel Irving
- Westin Dallas Fort Worth Airport Hotel
- Westin Dallas Fort Worth Airport Irving
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.