Get an overview of this hotelBusiness amenities near Dallas' NorthPark Center
Popular property highlights
Near NorthPark Center shopping
Located in surburban North Dallas, The Westin Park Central stands at the gateway to the city’s prime entertainment centers. The hotel is just minutes from the NorthPark Center and Galleria malls. Other attractions include the Ballpark in Arlington, Dallas Zoo, Hurricane Harbor, Six Flags, Cowboys Stadium, Cotton Bowl Stadium and the Texas State Fairgrounds.
A productive stay
A cybercenter offers workstations where guests with laptops keep connected with high-speed or wireless Internet access. A self-serve business center is also provided.
Westin's guestrooms include signature Heavenly Beds with pillowtop mattresses and a stack of pillows, Heavenly Baths with dual showerheads and bathrobes, and Bose® Wave® radios.
- Good location
- Overall property condition
- Helpful staff
- Clean, quiet guestrooms
- Comfy beds
The Westin Dallas Park Central
This high-rise Westin is situated 4 miles from Dallas's NorthPark Center and 10 miles from downtown.
A terrace overlooking the city skyline borders a seasonal heated outdoor pool. In addition to the hotel's 24-hour fitness center, discounted passes are available to an adjacent health club with sports courts, saunas, steam rooms, and spa services (surcharges). The business center, with 42,000 square feet of meeting facilities, and 40 conference rooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access, available in public spaces, allows guests to stay connected.
American fare is offered in a casual café, and an Irish-style pub serves a bar menu and brews. On weeknights, 5:30 PM–7:30 PM, guests are invited to unwind in the lobby lounge over margaritas, chips, and a selection of salsas (surcharge).
Please note: This is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Poolside bar
- Business center
- Conference space
- Billiards or pool table
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 40
- Year Built 1982
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 4
- Number of meeting rooms - 33
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 42,000
- Gift shops or newsstand
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 536
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 20
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free weekday newspaper
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Free WiFi
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Shower/tub combination
- Video-game console
- Room service (24 hours)
- LCD TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Café in the Park - Casual dining. American fare. Breakfast buffet and à la carte menu. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Lobby lounge - Morning coffee drinks. Afternoon and evening cocktails. Open from early morning to late evening.
Room service - Available 24 hours.
Nearby Things to Do
A terrace with city skyline views borders a seasonal outdoor lap pool. The hotel's complimentary fitness center offers cardio equipment and free weights and can be accessed 24 hours a day.
Discounted passes are available to Landmark Fitness Club, next door, which offers basketball, racquetball, aerobics, yoga classes, and an excellent selection of workout equipment. Steam rooms, saunas and spa tubs are available for women and men. Spa services are also provided (surcharges). Westin Park Central Dallas provides maps for 3-mile and 5-mile running/walking routes that begin outside the door.
An ice-skating center is located at the Galleria Dallas, four miles away. Public sessions, skate rentals, and lessons are available (surcharges). Among the area golf courses open to the public is 18-hole Sunset Golf Club, 20 miles from the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at noon
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 10.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets stay free
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5.00 and USD 20.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 18 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 29 per night (in/out privileges)
- An in-room refrigerator is available for an additional fee
- An in-room microwave is available for an additional fee
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.00 per night
- Dallas Park Central Westin
- Westin Dallas Park Central
- Westin Hotel Dallas Park Central
- Dallas Westin
- The Westin Park Central Hotel Dallas
- Westin Dallas
- Westin Hotel Dallas
- Westin Park Central
- Westin Dallas Park Central Hotel
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.