Book your room at Warwick Melrose Hotel, Dallas
Get an overview of this hotelHistoric hotel in Oak Lawn and Turtle Creek area
A mile from downtown
Located in the upscale Oak Lawn and Turtle Creek area, this Dallas boutique hotel is a mile from downtown, and 2 miles from the Dallas Convention Center.
Built in 1924, the Warwick Melrose Hotel retains a wealth of architectural details; the cozy Library Bar offers live entertainment and late-night dining.
The Warwick Melrose's spacious guestrooms feature antique-style furnishings, high-speed Internet access, minibars, bathrobes, and European marble baths.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Warwick Melrose Hotel, Dallas3015 Oak Lawn Ave Dallas TX 75219
A complimentary shuttle transports guests to destinations within a three-mile radius of the hotel, and to and from Dallas Love Field. A 24-hours fitness facilities includes treadmills, a stair step machine, stationary bike, towels, TV, and purified water. The Warwick Melrose Hotel is a popular spot for weddings as well as for business, with 6,000 square feet of meeting and event space and formal terraces shaded by giant oak trees, and 5 meeting and conference rooms.
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Free area shuttle
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 6,000
- Conference space size (meters) - 1
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 5
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 8
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 184
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Year Built 1924
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( $9.95 per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access ( $9.95 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( $10.95 per night ), Wired high-speed internet ( $10.95 per night )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV service
- Ceiling fan
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free weekday newspaper
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- LCD TV
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Room service (24 hours)
- Shower/tub combination
- Video-game console
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Landmark Restaurant - Fresh seasonal menu changes monthly. Progressive American fare with a nod towards French, Asian, and Italian. Open from early morning to mid-evening. Sunday brunch. Quiet private dining alcove seats 20.
Library Bar - Martinis are the reigning drink, with nearly 100 varieties. Old-world charm includes cushy club chairs, soft lighting, and live entertainment. Open from late afternoon, with late-night dining available.
Nearby Things to Do
Public tennis courts are within a half-mile of the hotel. A running path is four blocks away, and a public golf course is within five miles.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at Midnight
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is Noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children under 12 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50 per accommodation (varies based on length of stay)
- Up to 50 lb
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 10.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 10.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 28.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per accommodation (varies based on length of stay)
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per night
- Dallas Melrose
- Dallas Melrose Hotel
- Dallas Warwick
- Hotel Warwick Melrose Dallas
- Melrose Warwick Hotel Dallas
- Warwick Hotel Dallas
- Warwick Melrose
- Warwick Melrose Dallas
- Warwick Melrose Hotel
- Warwick Dallas
- Warwick Melrose Hotel Dallas
We should mention
Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.