Visiting Dalworthington Gardens
Visitors can enjoy all that Dalworthington Gardens has to offer including the shopping, restaurants, and cafés. Tourists can also enjoy the city's entertainment choices, theme park, and live music. Top sights around the area include AT&T Stadium, Six Flags Hurricane Harbor, and Six Flags Over Texas.
- There are 554 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Fort Worth, TX (FTW-Meacham Intl.), 14.5 mi (23.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Dallas, TX (DFW-Dallas-Fort Worth Intl.), 15.6 mi (25.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Dalworthington Gardens
Notable places to visit in the larger region include AT&T Stadium, Six Flags Hurricane Harbor, and Six Flags Over Texas. In the area, you'll also find Globe Life Park in Arlington and C.R. Smith Aviation Museum.
As you start planning your visit to Dalworthington Gardens, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 161 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Omni Fort Worth Hotel is 10.7 mi (17.2 km) from central Dalworthington Gardens. This 4.5-star hotel in Fort Worth features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its overall value and central location.
- Hyatt Regency DFW is 15.7 mi (25.2 km) from the center of Dalworthington Gardens. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Dallas can enjoy access to 3 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Irving Grapevine DFW Airport North is located 17.6 mi (28.3 km) from the heart of Dalworthington Gardens. This 2-star hotel in Irving features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and proximity to shopping.
Top places to visit in the area include Sundance Square, 11.1 mi/17.8 km from the city center, and Fort Worth Zoo, which is 11.8 mi (19 km) away.
Dressing for Dalworthington Gardens
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 70°F during the day and 35°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 92°F, while the average at night is 50°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 96°F with nighttime averages of 61°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 82°F and nighttime averages of 35°F
- Dalworthington Gardens gets about 39.65 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 94°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 36°F