Visitors can enjoy all that Damuels has to offer including the ski areas, monuments, and restaurants. In Damuels, there are 13 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Altenrhein (ACH-St. Gallen - Altenrhein), 20.3 mi (32.6 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Friedrichshafen (FDH-Friedrichshafen - Lake Constance), 31.1 mi (50 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Damuels
Notable city landmarks like Uga Express Cable Car and Parish Church of St. Nicholas might be worth a visit. Additionally, you might want to add Damuels-Mellau-Fashina Ski Resort to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Damuels. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Alpinresort Damüls - This 4-star hotel features ski slopes, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
- Berghotel Madlener - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Damuels
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 46°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 23°F
- From April to June, the average is 66°F during the day and 32°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 69°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 59°F as the daytime average and 29°F as the nighttime average
- About 0.98 inches of rain falls on Damuels each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 67°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 26°F