Danbury Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for an escape to Danbury with your cat or dog? Stay with your furry friend at one of 15 pet-friendly hotels or accommodations. Check out these popular Danbury hotels and accommodations that are favorites among travelers with pets:
- Days Inn by Wyndham Bethel - Danbury is a dog-friendly motel, offering free WiFi and TVs for its human guests. Our customers enjoy this 2-star motel's breakfast and comfortable rooms.
- Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Bethel/Danbury is a hotel that welcomes dogs, and offers human guests free WiFi and cable TV. Customers enjoy this 2-star hotel's comfortable rooms and location.
- Pets can join their owners at Ethan Allen Hotel. This hotel provides guests with a restaurant and free WiFi. Our customers enjoy this 3.5-star hotel's bar and comfortable rooms.
Planning Your Trip to Danbury
Interested in the area's seasonal weather averages? Arrange your excursions with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 54°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 19°F
- April-June: the average is 84°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 68°F as the daytime average and 21°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Danbury is 52.87 inches
Exploring Danbury with Your Pet
Known for its museums, Danbury has lots to offer visitors including its baseball, live music, and festivals. See the local sights and visit Danbury Ice Arena and Danbury Music Centre. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Danbury Railway Museum and Danbury Museum and Historical Society. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Puppy Love, Pet Valu, or Sierra.