It is located in the heart of the city and walking distance to the popular nightly street food venue. We arrived early morning and promptly got accommodated by the host for a small fee.
- People's Park
- 6 min walk
- Ateneo de Davao University
- 8 min walk
- Aldevinco Shopping Center
- 8 min walk
- Davao (DVO-Francisco Bangoy Intl.)
- 17 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
- People's Park - 6 min walk
- Ateneo de Davao University - 8 min walk
- Aldevinco Shopping Center - 8 min walk
- Davao City Hall - 10 min walk
- San Pedro Cathedral - 10 min walk
- Davao (DVO-Francisco Bangoy Intl.) - 27 min drive
About this property
Avida Towers Davao Condo
This smoke-free condo building features 2 outdoor pools. Each condo features free WiFi and an LED TV, plus a kitchenette with a refrigerator and a microwave. Added amenities include a minibar, an electric kettle, and a rice cooker. Housekeeping is available on request.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: PHP 1000.00 per stay
- Cleaning fee: PHP 398 per accommodation, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-in fee: PHP 200 for check-in between 9:00 PM and 3:00 AM
- Housekeeping fee: PHP 500 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. This property only accepts cash for all bookings and onsite payments.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Avida Towers Davao Guesthouse Davao City
- Avida Towers Davao Guesthouse
- Avida Towers Davao Condo Condo
- Avida Towers Davao Condo Davao
- Avida Towers Davao Condo Condo Davao
- Avida Towers Davao Guesthouse
- Guesthouse Avida Towers Davao Davao
- Davao Avida Towers Davao Guesthouse
- Guesthouse Avida Towers Davao
- Avida Towers Davao Davao
- Avida Guesthouse
- 2 outdoor pools
- Free WiFi
- Paper towels
- Electric kettle
- Cleaning supplies
- Rice cooker
- Bed sheets provided
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Towels provided
- Toilet paper
- LED TV
- Air conditioning
- No pets allowed
- Smoke-free property
Services and conveniences
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free bottled water
- 7 rooms
Nearby things to do
STAY FAR AWAY
DO NOT STAY HERE! As someone who travels frequently, I’ve used hotels,com exclusively for the past 6 years. This by far was the worst experience ever. Hotels.com did not properly advertise the additional fees of the property. Specifically the pool fee. My wife was accosted for a pool fee which was not stated anywhere on the hotel.com website. After finally agreeing to pay the pool fee we figured we would enjoy the remainder of the 3 days left at this hotel. However, the owner of the property decided to barge into the unit after 8:00 PM unannounced regarding the issues with the pool fee. The owner of this unit also decided to show up with 5 additional people. Not sure if they were trying to intimidate, but the behavior of this “owner” was completely unacceptable and will be met with legal action. The harassment shown by the owner of this unit and the caretaker was beyond disrespectful. Fearing for our safety we quickly checked out of this horrendous situation. In regards to Hotels.com they were unwilling to provide complimentary rooms for the next two days. The fact that they did not vett this provider is irresponsible. As a third party site you are responsible for the providers of these units and you failed on every single level. I’ve spent tens of thousands of dollars over the years with your company. A Better Business Bereau complaint will be filed along with a complaint to the Attorney General.