- SM Lanang Premier
- 1 min walk
- SMX Convention Center Davao
- 4 min walk
- Damosa Gateway
- 5 min walk
- Davao (DVO-Francisco Bangoy Intl.)
- 8 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Connected to the convention center, Park Inn By Radisson Davao is in an area with good shopping. Mindanao Taoist Temple and San Pedro Cathedral are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Davao Crocodile Park and Davao Golf and Country Club. Traveling with kids? Consider Crocodile Farm and Monfort Bat Sanctuary.
- SM Lanang Premier - 1 min walk
- SMX Convention Center Davao - 4 min walk
- Damosa Gateway - 5 min walk
- Robinsons Cybergate Davao - 9 min walk
- Mindanao Taoist Temple - 4 min drive
- Davao (DVO-Francisco Bangoy Intl.) - 15 min drive
- RBG-All Day Dining – Alfresco dining restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Park Inn By Radisson Davao
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in EarthCheck, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
We've stayed there before. The staff is excellent. Our 16 month old son was treated like a king with all the attention they gave him, and he loved it. The breakfast buffet is good. The hotel is attached to a nice mall via a short walkway. Rooms are nice, perhaps a bit on the small side, but really no complaints. Fair amount of restaurants in the mall including chains like KFC and Jollibee. Note KFC takes credit cards, Jollibee does not, which was surprising. We bought large meals for relatives, so Jolllibee lost out. There's a Mandarin Tee restaurant near the KFC on third floor of mall, fairly good and reasonable. Dencios next to it was average at best in our opinion and we thought overpriced.