Apartments in Davenport for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in Davenport
Reviewed on Aug 31, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in Davenport
Radisson Quad City Plaza
Reviewed on Sep 5, 2020
My Place Hotel-Davenport/Quad Cities IA
Reviewed on Oct 25, 2020
Hotel Blackhawk, Autograph Collection
Reviewed on Jul 26, 2020
Staying in an Apartment in Davenport
There are plenty of places to stay with 51 accommodation choices in the Quad Cities area, though not many apartments. We can help you search for accommodations with similar amenities. While in this family-friendly area, you might want to check out its live music and entertainment venues.
How do you know if an apartment is the best choice for your stay? Offering a kitchen for convenient meals, an apartment usually is more spacious than a traditional hotel room.
Below is a top Davenport apartment to consider:
- In Davenport
- Includes free WiFi, a living room, and cable TV
- Free parking and self-service laundry on site
When is the Best Time to Visit Davenport?
Though weather is just one consideration, it can have an impact on your travel plans, especially if you're planning for a longer stay. Since apartments often have stricter cancellation policies, it might be good to familiarize yourself with these weather averages before booking.
- The hottest months are typically July and June, while January and December are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 56° F and nighttime temperatures average 12° F
- April-June: 83° F is the daytime average and 34° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 84° F and nighttime averages are around 46° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 69° F during the day and 13° F at night
- Average rainfall is 35.98 inches in a year
What to Do in Davenport
Davenport is known for its riverfront and live music. Cultural attractions include River Music Experience and Figge Art Museum, whereas Mississippi Valley Fairgrounds is just one of the family-friendly sights. While in town, Vander Veer Botanical Park and B.J. and Mabel Palmer Mansion are other places worth a visit.Davenport is also known for:
- University life
How to Get to Davenport and Around the Area
Fly into Moline, IL (MLI-Quad City Intl.), which is located 6.9 mi (11 km) away from the city center. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.