Find Hotels in Daventry
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Apr 1, 2018
Reviewed on Jul 22, 2019
Reviewed on Sep 14, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 15, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 18, 2020
Visitors to Daventry are sure to enjoy the bars, golf courses, and spas. Welcoming and relaxing, this city also attracts tourists with its coffeehouses. A top sight in the area is Warwick Castle.
- There are 14 hotels and other accommodations in Daventry
- The closest major airport is in Coventry (CVT), 15.9 mi (25.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Oxford (OXF), 27.2 mi (43.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Daventry
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the countryside and Daventry Country Park. Additionally, you might want to add Canons Ashby House to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 14 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Daventry. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Fawsley Hall - This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and free breakfast. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
- The Granary at Fawsley - Our customers like the breakfast and quiet location at this inn. Amenities at this 4-star inn include free breakfast and in-room flat-screen TVs.
- Hellidon Lakes Golf & Spa Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a golf course, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
A top sight outside the city is Warwick Castle, 16.8 mi/27 km from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Daventry
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 51°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 35°F
- From April to June, the average is 68°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 72°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 59°F as the daytime average and 34°F as the nighttime average
- Daventry gets about 1.02 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 70°F, while December and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 35°F