- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Aurora Inn
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 1 Queen Bed
Twin Room, 2 Twin Beds
Triple Room, 3 Twin Beds
Room, 1 King Bed, Jetted Tub
About this area
Aurora Inn is located in Dawson City. Local points of interest include City Park, Dawson City Museum, and St. Paul's Anglican Church. Take in the nearby slopes with cross-country skiing, or check out other outdoor activities such as snowshoeing.
- City Park - 1 min walk
- Dawson City Museum - 2 min walk
- St. Paul's Anglican Church - 4 min walk
- ODD Gallery - 5 min walk
- Jack London Interpretive Centre - 6 min walk
- Dawson City, YT (YDA) - 16 min drive
- Onsite dining venue – Serves breakfast and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: CAD 16 per person
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
This is a well-maintained property and the owners are hands on. The only issue I had was that the restaurant was closed and I'm told the food is excellent. I was there in the off season so the rooms weren't full, but it was extremely quiet. They have shoes off policy which helps a lot with noise. It's walking distance everywhere.