Visiting De Leon Springs
Visitors can enjoy all that De Leon Springs has to offer including its ecotours. Around the area, top sights include Daytona International Speedway, Boardwalk Amusement Area and Pier, and Blue Springs State Park.
- You'll find 54 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of DeLand
- The closest major airport is in Daytona Beach, FL (DAB-Daytona Beach Intl.), 16.1 mi (25.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Orlando, FL (SFB-Orlando Sanford Intl.), 27 mi (43.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in De Leon Springs
The city's natural beauty is on display at Lake Dias Park, Chuck Lennon Park, and Lake George State Forest. In the area, you'll also find Daytona International Speedway and Boardwalk Amusement Area and Pier.
As you start planning your visit to De Leon Springs, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 17 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Experience Authentic OLD Florida @ This Cracker Cottage; Walk TO DE Leon Springs is 3.1 mi (5 km) from the center of De Leon Springs. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Daytona Beach can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and proximity to shopping.
- Hilton Daytona Beach Oceanfront Resort is located 19.7 mi (31.7 km) from the heart of De Leon Springs. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Daytona Beach can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
- Hard Rock Hotel Daytona Beach is 19.6 mi (31.5 km) from central De Leon Springs. This 2.5-star hotel in Daytona Beach Shores features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its quiet location and helpful staff.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Blue Springs State Park, 14.3 mi/23.1 km from the city center, and Volusia Mall, which is 16 mi/25.8 km away.
Dressing for De Leon Springs
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 43°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 90°F, while the average at night is 53°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 92°F with nighttime averages of 68°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 86°F and nighttime averages of 44°F
- De Leon Springs gets about 58.07 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 91°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 45°F