Find Hotels in De Witt, IA
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Nov 2, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 26, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting De Witt
Visitors can enjoy all that De Witt has to offer including the golf courses, restaurants, and shopping. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals.
- You'll find 11 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Clinton
- The closest major airport is in Moline, IL (MLI-Quad City Intl.), 25.6 mi (41.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in De Witt
A couple of favorite places to visit are West Brook Disc Golf Course and Springbrook Country Club. Additionally, you'll find Walnut Grove Pioneer Village and Cordova Dragway Park in the area.
Below is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- AmericInn by Wyndham DeWitt - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for De Witt
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 56°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 14°F
- From April to June, the average is 85°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 70°F as the daytime average and 15°F as the nighttime average
- About 34.57 inches of rain falls on De Witt each year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 17°F