Overview of Comfort Inn & Suites
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed, Non Smoking
About this area
Comfort Inn & Suites is located in Deadwood. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Black Hills National Forest and Broken Boot Gold Mine, while Adams House Museum and Adams Museum are cultural highlights.Visit our Deadwood travel guide
- Adams House Museum - 17 min walk
- Adams Museum - 2 min drive
- Deadwood Mountain Grand - 4 min drive
- Silverado - 5 min drive
- Deadwood Chamber of Commerce & Visitors Bureau - 5 min drive
- Rapid City, SD (RAP-Rapid City Regional) - 60 min drive
- Phat Owl Lounge & Eatery — 1 min walk
- Deadwood Gulch Gaming Resort - Creekside Restaurant - 4 min walk
- Taco Johns - 12 min walk
- Aught Six Grille - 2 min drive
- Lee Street Station Cafe - 2 min drive
About this property
Comfort Inn & Suites
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
Payment types accepted at this property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Comfort Inn Deadwood
- Comfort Inn Hotel Deadwood
- Comfort Inn & Suites Hotel
- Comfort Inn & Suites Deadwood
- Comfort Inn & Suites Hotel Deadwood
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Great service and food, beautiful scenery. The hotel was quiet and the beds were comfortable