Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
I was expecting a little more room for having a king size bed. Bathroom was alittle small. But staff was great.
We travel to the USA a minimum of twice a year and stay for a month on each occasion staying in various cities. We have always used the Hilton chain as we came to expect a certain standard. We were in the US in January, 2017 and saw advertisements of how good Staybridge Suites are. We decided to ...
For sure I am going to stay in TownePlace Suites next time when I am in DB MI. I hope it continues with same services and rates.
We stayed 2 nights and had an excellent experience. We enjoyed the Club Room & having access to the food and alcohol. The dinner apps were better than breakfast, but all was good. They closed the Club Room for the July 4 holiday but gave us breakfast on our second day in the restaurant, which had ...
The doggie bed is in the car and Sparky's special treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Dearborn accommodation! Finding the right place to stay during your Detroit adventure doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to snatch up a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Pick from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Dearborn. When you see the number of pet-friendly perks available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet snacks and special beds, you'll be wagging your tail just like Fido. Some Dearborn accommodations even let youbring several animals along for your stay.
- Detroit is not only pet-friendly--it's also good for spend-conscious travelers. Save your moola for a new leash or more tennis balls and book an accommodation where you and your furry family can settle in without blowing your budget. We have hotels at plenty of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as scratching Fido behind the ears.
- Travelers say Dearborn has some of the top pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations have an average rating of 3.6. Yes, your furry friends are welcome, so you can relax.
- Who said furry guests couldn't have a total blast on your next trip? In addition to pet-friendly amenities at your hotel, Detroit has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pups can play. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Dearborn is popular among travelers with pets like you. Since last year, 305% more sightseers have been soaking up the area's charms and playing with their four-legged friends. Don't miss your opportunity to discover it for yourself!?